Saturday, April 11, 2009

Can't believe it..



This week we put Kyler into a toddler bed. The first night really wasn't that fun. He cried almost all night. He really hated the bed. Through the weekend he started to get use to it. He will sleep at night in it but he won't take a nap in it. I guess we are done with naps. Crappy! I took these pictures
when he was napping. He fell asleep in the car. his bed is so little but he looks so cute in it. My little boy isnt a baby anymore. It makes me sad, that he is growing up so fast!





Later in the week I took this picture of my two boys cause they just looked so cute! Todd worked hard in the yard (when it was cold or the wind wasn't blowing so bad) and Kyler was so tired. He played to hard that day and I don't think he had a very long nap at the babysitters house.



On April 8 I was at work and I got these beautiful flowers. My sweet hubby sent these to me for our 4 anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for 4 years. Time flies when we are haveing fun. Well later that night we went to dinner and after we ate. Our waitress told us our meal was paid for. I have no idea to paid for our meal. I just couldn't believe it. It was a great day, and I love Todd very much. He has done so much for me. I want him to know he is the very best and I love him!!

1 comment:

  1. Kyler is so cute! I can't believe he is already in a big boy bed! Time goes by way to fast.

    ReplyDelete