Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So as you can tell I only update my blog every month. I am trying to be better at it but you never know. I will try.

Kyler is 2!! I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast! Right now Kyler is into basketball so I made this cake. It is not the best cake in the world but hey I am jus learning. He is 2 so I have along time before it will really matter to him. (I hope) We had a big family dinner with Cindy and Darrins family and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Grandma and Grandpa Davies. We also had Casey and Mason. We ate a good dinner made by Todd. We then had cake and ice cream. We

watched Kyler eat this cake. Well he just kind of picked at it. He wouldnt

ever dig his hands into the cake. Mason on the other hand was digging his hands into the cake. It was so funny to watch. He was making a bigger mess then
Kyler was. Kyler also let Hunter have some have some of his cake. He got lots of new clothes, cars, and tons of other stuff. Here is a few extra pictures of



Kylers fun day! We love Kyler and I still can't believe he is 2!!














The 4th of July was so much fun this year! Kyler was enjoying chasing


after the cars to get candy. On the 3rd Kyler was in the Childrens Parade with Tay. They rode in the red wagon and Jamie and I took turns pulling it. Kyler and Tay just laughed and waved to

everyone. Kyler sat in the Parade with with Caleb and Cade. He had tons of fun! Our family had some shirts made that were flags on the front and then on the back we put SUPPORT OUR TROOPS and the put my brother's Mike name and his
picture on them. We all had them in different
colors of red, white, and blue. We had tons of people comment on them. This is Kyler already for the parade. We love Mike and miss him tons!






No comments:

Post a Comment