Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brittiny and Steve's Wedding!
































Brittiny's wedding was so much fun. She has a beautiful backdrop. She had a country theme and that is Brittiny. I was a bridemaid and a pretty one, jk anyway at the cermony I was crying. I was never a emotional person till I grew up and got married and had a baby. Anyway I cried before it even got started, once I seen Cindy crying that was the end of it. It was a very nice cermony. Her dad did a great job. So Brooke and I had tons of fun at the reception! We were acting like models for tons of pictures. I didn't put them all on here but it was so fun. There were tons of people that came and I swear I almost new all of them. That makes me feel old. Her wedding turned out perfect! I wish them the best of luck! I can't believe that my niece is married!! I am getting old! The picture of Kyler is so funny, that is his first kiss from a wayne county girl. I don't know about that. JK! I don't have alot of pictures of Kyler cause he was everywhere. No one could hold him long enough to take a picture. You have to be very quick. This picture is on my and my brother Mike. He is my favorite brother! (even though he is my only brother)



My brother Mike is going to Iraq and I want everyone to SUPPORT OUT TROOPS!




















1 comment:

  1. Your blog is cute. The wedding looks like it turned out great. I can't tell you how much I respect the people that serve for us it was so hard having Cody gone for a year. I will keep him in my prayers to come home safe to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete