Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well it has been a while since I updated, so I thought I would. Nothing has really happened in the last few weeks. Kyler is getting a little bigger everyday, well he can't get to big cause Todd and I are kind of small, anyway he has been talking so much. He has been saying thank you, and I think it is the cutest. He also says words like love you, whats that, no no touch, mine, bye, hi, and why. It is so cute to hear him talk, sometimes I think he is telling me this long story but I only catch a few words. He almost has all of his teeth, which I will be so happy when he does, so he has been a little on the moody side. We finally moved Kyler from his high chair to a booster seat so now he sits at the table with Todd and I. I am leaning that Kyler isn't a baby anymore and he is getting older. Time flies when you are having fun. He keeps things very busy here. I will updated my blog with picture next week. We will be pretty busy cause my niece Brittiny is getting married next friday so I will have pictures then!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan!! I came across your blog on Aprils! OH my gosh Kyler is so freakin BIG!! I can't believe how fast they grow! Good Luck with Brittany's wedding! I saw her invitation...CUTE! Take Care. Tell Todd "Hi" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd,

    I think it is safe to say that you have officially gone soft. Hope all is well.

    Camm

    ReplyDelete